Thursday 17 November 2011

City Girl



  1. Blazer: STRADIVARIUS
  2. Leather trousers: H&M
  3. Blouse: SEE BY CHLOE
  4. Scarf: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
  5. Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
  6. FEDORA HAT: H&M




















Chic-stylish-London-living. Being in the city it's all about style and comfort. My style today consists of a dress-up and dress-down look. Perfect for a day shopping and an evening at a cool cocktail bar ( of course adding heels for a more glam feel). I am totally obsessed with hats this season from felt floppy, beanie to trilby and obviously the fedora hats. These accessories are a perfect way to style up any outfit. The rest of my outfit consists of a cream blouse by SEE BY CHLOE, leather trimmed tuxedo blazer STRADIVARIUS ( which I managed to get from Portugal finally :)), leather trousers from H&M and finally my neverfull LOUIS VUITTON bag. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. sooo beautiful!most of all love the hat! xoxo http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete